Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, June 29, 2009

A Really Good Week

This has been a really good week, especially with it all ending yesterday with having 5 investigators at sacrament meeting. What made it even better is that some investigators came which we weren’t really expecting to be there and if them coming wasn’t enough they also paid tithing! Also yesterday seeing another investigator of ours looking at the baptismal clothing for her baptism in 3 weeks. I feel safe to say that since we have started to pray for miracles they have been happening. We are teaching almost zero people that smoke or drink and all they need to do is accept the gospel and they can be members of the church. We are also finding many people who are prepared and have already started living lives before we ask them to change. It is so amazing what the Lord can do as we ask for help and are obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment