Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Going Well

everything is going well, our sunday was good, we were able to finish out the week strong and we were able to teach 20 lessons this week (its kind of a goal every missionary tries to achieve each week, its kinda difficult to reach.) Shari was able to come to church but her husband wasn't able to make it, i think he was doing yard work or something like that. we set a baptismal date with her of july 19th. they need to be able to come to chuch atleast 7 weeks and not have any word of wisdom issues so that is when that would be.
you sent an email to president robbins? that is interesting. we are not allowed to go on any websites other than myldsmail.net
1. i do know elder grange, he is in my distict, i will be seeing him tomorrow, we're going on exchanges so i'll be in maysville for tuesday and wednesday.
2. i've heard of elder sudweeks but i din't think i know him.
3. i saw sister bledsoe for like 30 seconds when we got to transfer meeting she was getting on the transfer van so i didn't talk to her.
4. i don't know elder robinson either.
5. try and see if hermana hunt's partents are on there, she lives in pepperwood and her family sat in front of us when we were at the mtc and her and meryl are pals.

the adams elders are in our district as well, one of the elders, elder mortenson is from seattle.
will you try and find out where eric greene served? or get me his address so i can write him.
hopefully we will be able to go to motab, we can only go if our investigators go so we were planning on going but then last night ben and sherri told us they would rather go to mertyle beach so hopefully the parvinos will be able to go so we can go.
where in cincinnati does his cousin live?
i have not heard from chris, i will probably write him today, i wrote him a while back but haven't heard from him.
hope everything is going well, thanks for the letters and the news articles.
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment