Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, June 8, 2009

hii

hi everyone
hope everything is going well, thanks for the letters and the post cards. this past week has gone pretty well, on wednesday night we went over to teach ben and sheri. towards the end of the lesson i invited her to be baptized, she accepted then she started crying because every time she thinks about being baptized she starts to cry. also this past week they made the rule that investigators have to come to church atleast 7 times and be free from any word of wisdom related issues for 28 days so the soonest she can be baptized is in 4 weeks i think. her husband smokes and he's not quite ready yet so we are still working on him. everything else has been going pretty well, president robbins used part of my weekly report last week in the sharing email this week, "As you talked about in Zone conference about receiving personal revelation I can already seeing it help our work. It has been really cool to see the thoughts enter our minds of questions we can ask people and investigators family members that we should teach. We have seen lots of success as we try to involve the members more, last night we taught a lesson at a members home and that helped a lot because not only was the spirit present in the home but the members were able to teach by the spirit as well." everything else is going pretty good, this morning there was probably a million missionaries on myldsmail so it was taking forever so that is why you aren't getting my email unitl now.
love elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment