Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, July 8, 2009

4th of July

hi mommm
thats funny that you saw those people at the fireworks that i would have called white trash. we didn't really do anything fun for the 4th. just tracted alot but just in the afternoon, we avoided doing it at night time when people would be doing family stuff.
thats fun that you are going to washington, that was pretty fun last year, ( i just looked over as i was typing this and saw a twilight poster.)
i called president robbins last monday and asked him if it would be alright if we emailed monday because our library is closed on tuesday and he said that would be fine and so we did our email on monday.
sheri's baptism is july 19th, her baptismal interview is tonight. we haven't seen the fusons in a few months. they were too lazy but they know its true so thats too bad for them.
i got the talk last monday, right after i had sent the email. i have gotten quite a few ties from the salvation army and goodwill, the salvation army has ties for 50 cents but they dont always have good polyester ones. i have traded some with elder yates and elder steimenger.
hope everything is going well and that you have fun in washington
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment