Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, July 27, 2009

News from Georgetown

dear mom,
yes i do remember trek, i mainly just remember going into the outhouses to sweat alot so i could wipe the dirt off my arms. we watched a couple movies off of the church history dvds. on saturday we had a hog roast and did pioneer activites and things like that. friday morning i was having a hard time focusing on my studies because all i was thinking about was the parade that morning and things like that.
having my line of authority would be nice, especially since i have never seen it before...
at the activety zone conference we mainly just played sports, (football, volleyball, basketball, google cornhole)
if i get some time i'll probably write jaes a letter today.
shari's confirmation was yesterday, it went well...hopefully that is always the answer when you ask about something like that.
how is grandpa vern doing? thanks for the card from the cabin party
hope everything is going well
love
elder taylor call

1 comment:

  1. You don't know me, but our son just got called to the Ohio Cincinnati mission yesterday. I found your blog by accident and have enjoyed reading about Ohio. I wish your Elder the best of luck and maybe he will run into my son sometime. He doesn't report to the MTC until Nov. 18th. His name is Elder Chase Roberts. We are from AZ.

    ReplyDelete