Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, February 7, 2011

Highlights Dis Week

highlights dis week

1.Wednesday was my last zone conference when i started off i said, "well this morning i was thinking about it and it was 2 years ago today that me and my two best friends went snowboarding together for the last time." then talked about some other stuff. i never got an email about my homecoming talk so i know what i'm gonna talk about.
2.we started teaching adam benson and wednesday we are having dinner and a lesson and his house. hopefully we'll be able to set him with a baptismal date.
3.I love fast sunday, saturday night i weighed 197, sunday morning 195, and sunday after church 193. and it's really great spiritually too, i spoke in church a few weeks ago about the blessings of fasting combined with prayer.
i love you all

elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment