Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, January 31, 2011

Looking Ahead and Behind

#1 what do you want me to bring home? i've been meaning to ask you that for a while but keep forgetting. i'm thinking that packing light will be the way to go. i'm planning on bringing home 4 or 5 white shirts and shredding all my g's except a few pairs to wear on the trip home...they're all pretty hammered.
the bensons were moved successfully and now are hopefully in our ward...it's a long story...we helped and had a lot of help from the ward as well. we're still working with sister fry, hoping that we'll be able to teach her tonight in her son's home.
how old are the chillens that you teach? does oliver ever come to church?
how much affection can i give owen at the airport? i told merideth that i was going to take the wind from his lungs..kissy kissy...what presents am i shupposed to get him?
5 missionaries come home at the end of the transfer.
elder Mckee, myself, and our ward mission leader spoke in sacrament yesterday as well in the 3rd hour. i spoke about fasting and prayer with brother ron allen and my experience.
no big stories from this week, i'm grateful to have had a mission that was hard. it surely refined me to what the Lord needed me to be.
i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment