Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, February 7, 2011

Numbers

our week was pretty good, we didn't really have the numbers to show it
but we found some new people to start teaching and i know the Lord
will bless us with better people to teach after dropping those who
aren't willing to progress in the gospel. we taught adam benson this
past week and we have more of a formal lesson with them wednesday so
hopefully we will be able to set him with a baptismal date and help
him towards their goal of being sealed in the temple.
i'll renew my recommend in my final intervew, its not good for very
long so i'll have to meet with the stake president pretty soon upon my
arrival home.
my suits are doing well, im getting one dry cleaned today and then the
other next week. my normal pants are pretty worn out and im not sure
if i will bring those ones home.
i hope you don't want me to kiss you on the lips, no crying...
i know i am doing what the Lord wants me to be doing and I know that I
along with those around me will be blessed for my sacrifice and my
decision to be obedient throughout my mission. The Lord is sooo good
to us.
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment