Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two Years and Two Weeks

the past two years and two weeks surely has gone by faster than i could ever imagine. haha, i never planned on going on a mission, when were the times you "were worried i wouldn't go?"
thursday-parrrtttttyyyyyyyy
friday-marc and me go skiing
saturday-byu basketball or jazz game
sunday-paaarrrrrtttttyyyyy
monday-find job, enroll in institute, find wife
our investigators are doing well, none of them came to stake conference, it was really great, elder smith from the 70 came and spoke, the adult session was really good too, it was directed at the brethren quite a bit, talking about being good fathers, how long does it take to plan a wedding? you want grandbaby #2 a year from now?
so thursday, im not sure what time i am being released but what if we went to the salt lake temple as a family after you pick me up and then go eat?
what i was going to talk about ties in pretty easy to PMG, should be a good time.
well, i love you and i will see you thursday
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment