Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, April 27, 2009

Too Many Questions

dear mom
you are asking wayyyyy to many questions. i am doing well, i stepped on a nail on saturday when i was tearing down a shed so sister robbins wants me to go get a tetnus shot today but im not sure if i will since i got on in the past 10 years.
did nin goto moab with you? did you ask her about that bike brand?
The p. family came to church yesterday, they were getting their air conditioning fixed in the morning so they weren't able to make it to sacrament meeting but they came for the other 2 hours. ask grandma elaine about the missionary from mexico, she knew about it before i did. we are probably going to drop the s. family since they won't stop smoking or drinking and won't realize the big picture.
where is marci moving to? why is she moving?
i only get half an hour for the call on mothers day i think, also will you try and find that calling card that the walters sent me? i it should be on my dresser somewhere. i don't know what time it will be at i'll probably know more about that next week so i will let you know then. i should be buying the new bike today, that is why i wanted you to ask nin about that brand so she could find stuff out about it. anyway...hope everything is going well
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment