Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, April 20, 2009

Taylor and Dadio Talk

Hello Elder Taylor - Well Sister Meryl headed out this morning. She is on her way to a warm/toasty/humid neighborhood. (Unlike the cool rainy day your having)! I used several coupons that were in your bedroom.....A free cookie at GreatHarvest and a free donut at Dan's!! I have no idea how old these coupons are...But they took them....from Eastwood maybe? I get a free loaf of breadfrom Great Harvest tonight.Well, I hope that you are staying dry and warm...We're thinking about you and praying for you more often than when you were playing LAX. Chance leaves on Thursday. Love you Elder Taylor. DADio

hi marc,
the bike that i purchased is a 19/20 size frame and it feels a little small. i am looking to buy a 2008 fuji nevada 3.0, it has disk brakes and all the components seem to be really good. it looks like a really good bike and the quality seems pretty good. i would also be buying roadtires for it so it doesn't wear out the mountain tires. let me know what you think about it. the frame that i would be getting is a 22 and i think my bike in the garage is a 21. also can you hang that bike up or put in the house or something? possibly deflate the tires a little and that stuff so it keeps that stuff in good condition. you can go to fujibikes.com and/or ask jay what he knows about that brand of bike. email me by monday so i can buy it next monday. i would also sell the bike i bought. let me know what you think, the other bike that i bought the derailers are in bad shape so i might put new ones on and sell it for more and make more of a profitt? my moral compass doesn't think i should sell it back the way it is so let me know what your thoughts are. thanks so much.
love
elder taylor call

Hello Elder Taylor - Good to hear from you. Are you eating some Banana bread right now? I will watch for your purchases and then get the account back up to the standing dollar amount you need. Iwould fix the original bike up and try to get more $ out of it (make sure you make the new derailer $'s back). I would also not worry about changing to road tires. Who cares if you wear out the mountain tires? Just my thinking. The bike dealer is probably lowering the bike price because it is such a big frame and a 2008. I am relying on you about the brand. I started my new church job yesterday. It will be lighter duty than being with the brain damage (at times) scouts. Just image....two weeks today you will be out 3 months! I can't believe how time is blowing by. I hope that you feel the same!! Mom and I walked twice this weekend. I do my first lawn mowing today. No snow this week, which will be good. James J. gets back in June. His Dad was called to be a mission president in Norway. He will have 50 missionaries. He and his wife leave on July 1st! Mom and I are trying to keep the house clean. We are getting close to adjusting to having no call kids around. We need to get back to reading our scriptures. I am anxious to hear how often you see your mission president. I only saw my second one 3 times in a year my second year. Sister Meryl sees hers every other week. Christian C. is playing Lacrosse. He and Connor were walking down our street last night throwing a ball back and forth. I better get back to work. I am looking forward to talking to you on Mothers day! God Lives. I know that the gospel is true. I know that you hold the Priesthood of our Heavenly Father. We pray for you multiple times a day and for your companion and those that you work with. I am anxious to hear your goals on how many people you are contacting? Elder Taylor, I love you. Be careful on the bikes and keep it locked up! Love DADio

No comments:

Post a Comment