Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, April 20, 2009

Quite a Surprise

hiii mom,

yes i did have quite a surprise at church yesterday, that was a little different having someone tell me that met my mom and they brought me something. the banana bread is very good and i ate some last night and this morning. i haven't had the skyline chili yet but i did have some gold star chili. eric greene loves the stuff i hear, that is what the kid that trained him told him.
i am not sure how long we will be able to talk for i think we get like 40 minutes or something so i am not sure. i am not sure what time i will be calling either.
we don't really know about the situation of the missionary from mexico. president robbins says he will let us know about his situation.
what are you going to do in moab? ask nin what she knows about Fuji bikes and if she can get in touch with someone that knows alot about the quality of their products (2008 Fuji Nevada 3.0)we don't really have a mission motto, if we had one it would be OCM (ohio cincinatti mission) the Only Celestial Mission.
the p. are doing good, on friday night she said that if she recieves an answer to her prayers then she would "jump at the oppurtunity to be baptized." the visit with the s. last night went better than we expected, they are progressing, slowing but surely.
if your going to mail me things just know i'll only respond to the questions you email me...i don't like taking all the letters to the library to respond back to.

love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment