Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Great

the mission is great, the past 2 weeks were able to meet our goal for finding new people to teach (3 each week). we have some really good potential people. on like saturday...we were tracting and we knocked on a guys door and he was reallly friendly to us, i thought he was a member. he told us that "his wife, well me too, have been intrested in learning more abou the mormon church." his wife's brother is a member of the church in north carolina and they're real intrested. mike moody will hopefully be baptized soon. on friday we started teaching garrett dillon. his mom is a member and is working her way back to activity. so we taught him friday and then saturday he came to a baptism then sunday he came to church. (i've never had that happen before.) things are getting better everyday, i really love salem.
today its raining, i would hate to be riding my bike in the snow.

so if you recall, there is a member in the hebron ward that worked for Ford. he told me while i was there that he gets a really good discount on the cars and that he would get me a discount (i wrote him while i was in olive hill to make sure that was still the case, it is.) also as you know car dealerships have to pay taxes on the cars on their lots if they don't sell before the new year. i was wondering if you could contact him and see what he can do so i will be able to have a car when i come home.

i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment