Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, November 8, 2010

Baptisms

i fasted that we would be able to have baptisms this month and the next. i'm pretty confident that we will have "names for the numbers" and have a "white christmas" in the mission. mike was the only one able to make it to church today and he should be baptized before the end of this month. sherri works late on saturdays and we weren't able to meet with her this past week. we have some really good potential and hope to see many baptisms.
how many temples do they still do live sessions? i really want to go to the old temples and experience them.
what are they doing for his birthday?
where did you get the cabinet from? cottonwood? did brent dial come and hang out at the house? i can't believe i remember his name...
this past week has been freezing and riding our bikes doesn't make it any better. we almost went back to the house to put thermals on. doesn't dad have full length thermals?
how is the search going in finding me a wife?
i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment