Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, November 1, 2010

The 801

we'll see you in the 801, we can go on trip. not in the summer. i hate humidity.
i want my bike, im pretty sure they send us on delta.
One night in Lexington we ate with the stake presidents daughter's family. he told her when she was younger, "don't start with plan B." as you know growing up i always wanted to play college football. i kind of desire doing that, trying to walk on to byu and be the long snapper, (the one that gets the ball to the punter when they punt and when they kick the field goals.) if that doesn't work out, play lacrosse, however i want to play division I but i'm not going to play on sundays so we'll see where that goes. #3 go in to the coast guard and or search and rescue.
that are my plans.

not much time but we're doing really good
we had 2 investigators at church, mike and sherri. catherine kinda dropped us...
we have zone conference wed and we're finding a lot of new people to teach
the Lord is truely blessing us right now
i love you all
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment