Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, March 22, 2010

To Mommy and Marci

mommy,
marc told me that you went to washington for the funeral, who is dee lake? or i guess who was he. how was the park? did you hang out with kerry and wendy? who's car was it? i woulda shot the thing if it started to eat my car.
Things in cinci are going pretty good, yes i did receive a visit from sister curry yesterday. elder doxey is the short one and elder robinson is the taller. we had one investigator come to sacrament and the other one came just after that had ended. so it was good to have them come. I did get the package thank you, i loved the tape and about peed my pants when i heard gary rogers talking on it. i really enjoyed it. hope all is going well.
give the baby a kiss from me
love elder taylor call

dearest marci
i am doing pretty good today, how are you doing? we use a library that i think is in fairfield...yea pretty sure. i really like fairfield, there is a lot of really good things going on right now and we have some good investigators so its going pretty good. Our main investigators currently is Zach, he is 11, Chris, he's like 14ish..and eric who is 23. we had a pretty good week this past week so everything is going pretty well. dad being the scout master must have rubbed off on you, way to Be Prepared. The brownies were really good, it tasted like there was chocolate chips in them so that made them especially tasty. sorry this is so short, i hope everything with work and dating is going greaaatttttt ;)
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment