Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It is March

i can't not believe that it is march, this past month went by verrryyy fast. i never got the valentine, what address did you send it to? Huntington is doing alright, mike is doing very well, he wasn't able to come yesterday but he might be losing his job due to a heart condition that he has. he's only really able to come when he takes work off or when sydney isn't feeling well so he doesn't go in on those days. i told them that you were going to be sending a gift but whenever you want to.
Being a zone leader is going pretty well. Last week we started teaching this 8 year old girl and we were talking about prayer and things you can pray for and i was going through asking her if certain things were good to pray about and i was like do you think you can ask if the book of mormon is true? and she said yes, because it is. that surprised me a little bit when she said that but it was pretty cool. Yes i am still writing in my journal, i don't write everyday but when i do write i catch up on the days that i missed. i should be good on journal pages but thank you.
Of course i ate all those steaks, slow cooked to perfection. i haven't made taco soup yet, i never remember to buy the meat when we shop but maybe i will today. it depends on what food it is, usually when a missionary gets transfered they eat the good food they had so they don't leave it behind.
The other person the was baptized in Georgetown was a lady name syvonne taylor. she was baptized a few weeks after i had been transfered to hebron. we are probably getting new missionaries i would assume, i think i heard that we would be.
i hope all is going well, tell baby i say hi. when are you and marc going on that cruise?
love elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment