Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, March 29, 2010

Doing Good

mammy,
i am doing good, how are you doing? how are you doing with keeping your iron up? mike was supposed to be baptized friday but he will be getting baptized the 17th instead. i called one of the missionaries friday just to ask about him and they said he was doing good.tell sister curry you want both pictures she took of us at church, especially the one with the man from africa.
Zach is 11, his grandparents are members and he lives with them, he has a bap date for april 8th i think, chris's dad is a member, chris is kinda nuts, he has a date for may 8th. eric's mom and sister are members they live in texas, he's 22ish. mary is doing well, she has a crazy 14 year old granddaughter that she can't leave home alone so its hard for her to come to church.thanks for package, no cookies, yes nana bread. marc wrote me 2 emials...
give baby kiss
love
elder taylor call

marci deary
i am doing well, how are you doing? how are things coming with the trek prep? i found this pretty sweet ensign from 97 in our appartment that talked about the missionaries, it was pretty sweet. this morning i didn't feel that great so i started reading it and read an article about the wille and martin hand cart companies and all the things that Brigham Young said when he heard about the conditions of the saints. That is probably one of my most favorite things reading about in church history.
we weren't able to get any of the investigators to sacrament. Zach got to church for 2nd hour and chris wasn't awake...however church starts at noon on saturday thats pretty creepy if you have elders that knock on your door multiple times a day...i would be pretty annoyed. the weather here has been pretty good, rainy the last few days. its supposed to be sunny in the 70s the rest of the week though, right in time to take off our suit jackets. i am always excited for GC i wove it, dont let baby get to crazy don't want no diebeties.
talk to you wayyter
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment