Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Questions

mom
i just resent my email i sent last week so hopefully you got it. what does the (SP) mean that you wrote when you were talking about the temple? what else has been going on with grandpa? was he in the icu because of his back or his lungs? who all was at the hospital when you were there?
why is nin going to be in slc next week? which hospital is he at? well i guess this is going to be a short one since you didn't have any questions for me. hope everything is going well
love elder call

No comments:

Post a Comment