Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kentucky

hi everyone hope everything is going well, i was just writing to let you know that i got transfered to a place called hebron kentucky, it is pretty much a whole new world than georgetown. it seems to have a lot of city but im not sure cause i've only been here for about an hour, the library here is probably bigger than the court house in georgetown. well anyway my new address is
1736 tanglewood ct. #2
burlington, ky 41005
also tell the young women thank you for the package, im not sure how long it had been sitting at the mission office but i got it this morning. the parvinos baptism went really well, president robbins was there, he brought elder lundstrom with him which was very unexpected since elder lundstrom and myself had both called president robbins asking him if elder lundstrom could come and he said no both times but there he was when we pulled up. everything thing else is going pretty good, my companion, elder james is from logan and went to mountain crest but yea thats about all for today, hope everything is going well.
love yous
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment