Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, August 31, 2009

The Interview

alright so on wednesday elder packer from the quorum of the seventy (elder packer from the 12's son) and his wife came to our zone conference. Before the meeting started Elder allred one of the assistants told me to come out in to the hall, myself along with some other missionaries. we were told that we get to be interviewed by elder packer, President Robbins said that he had prayerfully selected some missionaries to be interviewed. while i was waiting i talked with sister packer, they live down off highland drive near willowcreek i think. she went to skyline and he went to hillcrest. when it was my turn to be interviewed he asked me what things i would change in the mission and things like that then he asked me if i had any questions for him. it was pretty cool being able to do that but i wish i could have talked with him for longer, i was probably only with him for 5 minutes. anyway, the talk he gave about football in conference was a game he played against skyline his junior year( hillcrest won).
i'm glad that grandpa is doing better, im looking forward to the byu game this weekend but i was a little upset to hear that byu is playing florida state in provo...i liked watching them play when i was younger, they have an indian ride out on the field on a horse before the games with a spear that's on fire...its pretty legit. anyway, i expect a full report on how the game went with OU.
hope everything is going well
love elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment