Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Mismis

happy mismis
im glad that you enjoyed the tape and the pics. hopefully you were able to figure out where elder pendleton lives. i'll be sure to tell sister cook that you liked the pics. i really liked the stocking, especailly the candy bar that said "redeeem for 100 dollars."
im glad church will be at 11, it will help with all those late nights i'll be having....do i have to go to the singles ward when i get home? elder pendleton has been out 6 months or so..
the thing i liked the most on christmas was talking to you and my baby
this week we will hopefully begin to teach that man and his family that i told you about a few weeks ago who were looking in to the church and have a copy of the book of mormon.
i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment