Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, December 20, 2010

since i will be talking to you on saturday i will only answer your questions.
mike moody was baptized 2 weeks ago
zone conference...i don't really remember
on christmas we're going to the cooks, the Le Neaves, and the romagnolos
elder mckee and i like to work together and ride bikes during the sunset
at the baptism elder pendleton and i had to go to the bathroom and one of the stalls were locked from the inside (he's 6 foot 7) so he reached inside and unlocked it from the top then while pulling his head back out he hit it in the top of the door frame, it was quite hilarious, i almost died.
you can pray that- you find me a wife, garrett, sherry, sister ferguson, and delmar

i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment