Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, December 13, 2010

Congratulations!!!!!!
that was the shortest email you ever sent me
my week was good, we had a baptism on saturday and we have another kid who came to church and is working in that direction.
Salem is great, i think its a sign that you should put sandy as our address and not cottonwood heights.
in the email next week tell me what time to call and we'll go from there. i'll call that number.
marc said the watsons did a good job
what are you talking about everything falling apart? you have to tell me whats been going on.
what do you want for christmas?
i hope you called brother rhodus, i'll ask when i call and if you didn't i'll be upset and won't want to talk. i want a white focus or fusion just not a grandma color, which ever one is cheaper.
well, i won't be home to give you a clean house or happy kids so what else do you want?
i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment