Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Transferred

everything in lexington is going well, ron's baptism is still set for saturday. Sunday he will be confirmed and then in 3rd hour he'll recieve the priesthood. marci told me about your trip, thats pretty cool about the guy just pulling up and then showing you where the homes were. how is grandpa doing?

how is the snyders doing? meryl said she had a pretty busy day sunday, what did she speak about? why is j borrowing brownie mix?

this past week the Lord really blessed our zone. upto this point the most member present lessons we had was 23 in a week. this week the Lord blessed us with 39. we usually try to get about 25 as a zone so i was really glad to see all the member involvement. as a result we have 10 people with baptismal dates, up 7 from the previous week.

i am being transferred to salem, va
i hope all is going well

i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment