Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Week

our week was pretty good, brother allan has a baptismal date for the 23rd of october. i feel in any mission the investigator should come to church 4+ times so they and the ward become framilier with each other. we taught him 3 times this past week and we're helping him overcome smoking.
pam and brother clark are the only members in their families. we are going to teach brother clarks sister tonight so hopefully we'll be able to teach her pretty consistently and bring her into the fullness of the gospel.
elder taylor didn't like those blueberry pancakes, i think it might have stained the shirt he was wearing. it really depends on the area and how much time i have in the morning if i am going to cook anything. in olive hill i made a lot of french toast and breakfast burritos. now i have ceral with peaches and bananas in it.
is meryl and ryan getting pretty serious? did they kiss at the conference center?
i really enjoyed all of the talks that were given, they all had personal meaning and were applicable to my life at this time.
hope all is going well
keep my baby safe and meryl away from the jewlery stores
love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment