Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, October 11, 2010

i hope owen was a good wittle baby. is he potty trained yet? tell him when i get home he can't sleep in the same bed as me if he's going to wet the bed.
how was playing duck duck goose?
ron hopefully hasn't smoked since friday, his date is still set for the 23rd. he was able to come to stake conference and watch most of general conference.
the lesson with larry's sister went well, her husband is pretty baptist and she doesn't have a great understanding of the gospel so it was a little hard.

when did you get an ipod?
on tuesday we spent 8 hours in the car, going to charleston for zone leader council. then this weekend i saw some members from huntington here for homecoming and visiting their daughter.
we eat at members homes about 2 to 3 times a week. the dentist- i thought i had a cavity but all turned out well.
i'll tell you story next week.
give baby a kissy kissy from me
i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment