Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Love the Mission

how are you? did you have gluten free pancakes on saturday with the baby? where did he sleep? my shoe lace on the other shoe is about to break pretty soon, i hope the sole makes it through a few more months.
i love mission. i'm district leader again. elder taylor is in my district.
sherri probably won't be getting baptized. her health hasn't allowed us to teach her so it will be pushed back until we can teach her.
how is rhett doing?
most of the weight im trying to get rid of is from the food we ate during the flood, i got up to 215+ and now i'm around 206, im trying to get to 195. Elder smith goes home next transfer.
Our most recent new investigator is jacklynn, she's like 24ish. she was on the branch directory so we thought she was a member but she's not so that's how we found her.
wrove you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment