Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, July 14, 2010

22 Lessons and a New Investigator

we had a very good week, we taught 22 lessons and found a really promising new investigator. last night president and sister thornock came teaching with us and we had a really good visit with bonny (the new investigator). he let us borrow this book about tracting and how much we can really bennefit from it.
the transfers are different now too, i come home 2 weeks later. i think its week 4 right now. Our district was dissolved so im no longer district leader but i think i might be training next transfer...we'll see what happens...
Last saturday there was a child baptism in the branch and we were invited to be in the confirmation. it was really such an amzing experience. from my shoulder down to my hand where it was on matthew's head i could feel the spirit so strong. i felt it really strong from the hand that was on my shoulder as well, just on that side of my body, it was awesome.
hope trip is fun, buy me a florida gator shirt XL
love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment