Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teaching Again

everything is going well. The olive hill library is still closed and we are unsure when it will be back open. We started teaching again and doing a little bit of work. i think only a hair cutting place has reopened. My interview with President Robbins was really good, he talked about how he sent me to olive hill because at the end of this transfer a bunch of missionaries are going home so some areas will need to be closed. he said that he wanted to send someone there that would work hard and would be able to see if the area would be able to progress. He said that after reading my weekly reports that the area would stay open and i will be here another transfer.
Did Kerry and Wendy move? I was going to write them then i looked at their address on my gps and the golf course wasn't on it, so let me know. Sounds like all the cousins are doing well, make sure to get rose on mm so she can make lots of new friends.
wrove you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment