Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Running Pretty Slow

things are going well, how is home? Olive hill is still running pretty slow so the days that i will email you will be pretty sporatic. After we complete a home or business i always give the owner a article of faith card and a card to contact us if they want to learn more.
I do know elder teichert, we're pretty good friends. He knows brett and preston taylor from Ellis's ward, their families know each other.
the clean up is coming along...alot to be accomplished, if you ever build a home, put in sheet rock and not lath and plaster, it will save you alot in the long run....i'm hoping people decide to put their businesses back in so it doesn't turn into a ghost town like martin.
i hope everything is going well
wove you wong time
elder taylor call

we had over 50 members from the stake come on saturday and clean. its really amazing what can be accomplished when people work for the benefit of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment