Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Transfers

i am good, how are you doing? Elder Taylor got transfered, he is training a new
missionary, my new companion is elder beck, he's from malad.
Mike is marrying an LDS girl, his fiancee is the bishop's necice and mike was
the bishops family's, family mission plan so we met him through them. we haven't
set a baptismal date with him yet because he's not really able to come to church
consistently yet but once he does, we will. The other investigator is Jim he's
62, he's getting close but still has some concerns that we are helping him to
overcome.
the class is going well, last night we talked about how the Book of Mormon is
the keystone of our religion. we didn't have too many people, just as long as
mike comes i'm happy.
Last week in the library we were the only white people there, its mostly just
white and black here.
i heard from chris at the start of last transfer, maybe if you talked to his mom
and see if he got the letter i wrote him.
just keep the article about max, i don't need it. Austin Collie i hear has been
doing well, he plays for the colts who are in the superbowl.
hope everything is going well, tell merideth to have me another baby when i get
home.
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment