Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Really Nice Week

Happy Birthday, i hope it has been a good one.
as for the valentine letter, i could make prints here then mail them to you, i
took a bunch of pictures at the marshall campus yesterday so if you would like
to use some of those we could do that. i'm not sure what you had in mind for
what you were going to say about me but as long as the bailey's in washington
daughter reads it i'll be a happy camper.
mike is doing very well, they're getting married on the 31st and he came to
church on sunday so things with him are going very well. he told us he wants to
be baptized and he knows it's true so its just a matter of time now.
President Robbins wants all the areas in the mission to start a Book of Mormon
class, we teach whatever we want to, last night we talked about the translation
of the Book of Mormon and how it wasn't something that could have been
accomplished easily.
this week has been really nice, its probably been in the 50's or 60's so a
really nice change from the weather we had been having.
hope everything is going well, will you see if you can find an article about BYU
football and how max hall went off on the utah fans because he hates them so
much? have you talked to chris weixler's family lately?
hope you have a good birthday
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment