Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Sick Yet

i would always stick a sucker in his mouth and he'd be quite. thats pretty sweet about megan m. isn't she pretty cute? anways thats no fun that you and marcy are sick, its been a miracle i haven't gotten sick yet and i never got any shots..shhh.
whats goals do i have for the new year? umm probably try to stay warm at night, its pretty frustrating being woken up because your feet are freezing. right now we are just driving our truck, heaven forbid we have to ride our bikes in the snow. we had to walk all day on thursday because our cars were grounded because of the snow, we probably got3 or 4 inches.
mike is doing well, we'll be seeing him tonight for our book of mormon study class.
1. ask me about the unusual stuff that has happened here when i get back...
2. we tract alot of the houses where students live and things like that, huntington and provo are pretty similar as far as the housing goes.
3. we play with the barborsville missionaries and some members and investigators.
4. when you put God first in your life, everything else either falls into place or falls out of your life, one of the prophets said that
5.im not sure about this week, we have a lot going on so hopefully we;ll be able to find some new investigators.

thanks for the talk
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment