Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Transfer Week

things are going well, we got a phone call sunday night and elder johnson got transfered. my new companion is elder durling, he went to jordan and is from sandy. martin is starting to pick up and we had 1 investigator at church.
thanks for the pachage, i got it monday morning and put it in the fridge, i have only eaten some of the banana bread thus far. the exchange in hazard went well, we had a productive time and were able to accomplish much. i go on exchanges with the senior companion in each area then i go on exchanges with the zone leaders. in martin i know my way around pretty well. i am in charge of district meeting, we mostly just train each other how to be better missionaries and refine the things we are doing to accomplish our purpose.
the other two elders were elder smith and elder bentley. i took gloves with me but i want some that are warmer. im not sure about snow but i will keep you posted.
i was able to go to the dentist, he said that i had a filling on the tooth but it broke down and so a cavity had formed under neath the filling so right then he drilled and filled so i am much better now.
you can write whatever you would like on the blog, i won't be reading it so i don't really care. thats good that you were in control of the situation with the j dub, usually they like to take control and then change what you have said to contradict your beliefs. i haven't gotten my shot yet but i probably should soon.
hope all is going well.
love elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment