Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello

things are going well, we were able to have a good last few days of week this week. we got a referral from a member, the ladys name is sophia and we taught her 3 times in 3 days this weekend. she has a lot of questions and reminds me a lot of the parvinos.
right now we are just driving the truck, we try to ride our bikes to service to save on miles but thats about it. riding a bike with a suit coat on is not my cup of tea. Elder Durling has been out almost 19 months. the best thing this week has probably been finding sophia, she seems like she has a desire to know which is probably the most important thing.
thats cool that you talked with cliffs mom yesterday, everyone here is nice to us but they don't really want to listen about the gospel. they'll sit and talk to us but no talking about the church. i'll email the picture of cliff and i next week, i wasn't planning on sending any pictures today. i will send you the card today in the mail.
does owen have a big head? in those pictures mer sent his head looks a little big. how come he's not wearing any pants? you guys would get mad at me when i would take his clothes off and now you're doing it...
is the guy from england the one that has a daughter named river? umm welp, i guess i'll talk to you later. i hear your having a girl in 9 months? are you gonna name her after an actress?
love elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment