Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Saturday, November 28, 2009

This Week's Thanksgiving

i am doing good, how are you? i will be sure to look for the package...
on thursday we are going to a members home to play football at noon and that is about all that is set in stone for right now. their name is the mckinneys, they have a son that lives up in the neighborhood by brighton pointe that lives by where meryl took guitar lessons.
marc hasn't changed since i was little, except for the dark rimmed glasses he wore.
i spoke in the ward here last transfer, it was probably my 2nd or 3rd week here, i talked about the conversion story of the parvinos and probably of the importance of member help.
you should have told the lady at the post office that she was dumb for thinking that way and she's going to miss out on alot in life for having an opinion from one person.
we have not had snow in martin and heaven forbid that changes. it snowed in georgetown but im not sure if it stuck on the ground.
georgetown is in the cincinnati east stake and martin is in the hunnington stake. i wrote the parvinos a while back but haven't heard anything from them.
elder james is not in hebron anymore.
it is because there was a change in the bishopric so president robbins would like their contact information.
thanks for molly's address, that sounds like the right one, the road sounds familiar. look in the back of the ensign in the relief socitey talks and she is there standing up singing with other girls that i know that went to skyline.
phone calls are only supposed to be to family members so that way if the girls come i can talk to them too.
the post office in cincinnati sent mail back to people becasue they are dumb so that is why they aren't forwarding it anymore.
for service we help a community center do yard work and other stuff like that.
i've gotta get going but if you have more questions then ask next week
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment