Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, March 30, 2009

What's Going On

hiiii
well dad didn't tell me he was getting released but grandma did, dad never emails me or writes me so i don't really know what is going on with him...
i find out if i get transfered on sunday night. i find out where i get transfered to on wednesday at transfer meeting up at the cherry grove ward or the hunington west virginia building, just where ever they tell us to meet at. we will watch general conference at the church in georgetown unless someone in the ward invites us to watch it at their house, a few of the members have byu tv.
1. for breakfast i buy this cereal that costs a dollar. its pretty much sugar cereal but its inexpensive.
2. i don't remember cooking anything new this week, i think mainly just the quesadillas
3. if we come back to the apartment it is ususally just to eat lunch or stuff like that.
4. we play uno every week but this week some of the residents of the vetrans home birthdays so they had cake and ice cream then we played some uno after that.
5.yesterday we went and visited some people that we have been teaching, their last name is p. i don't remember if i told them about you or not, they have like 300 pounds of wheat and all this food storage and he goes up to columbus to get water barrels from the bishop storehouse, so we went over to their house yesterday with the bishop and we were there for almost 3 hours, (after being at the church for 8 hours (normal church, potluck, baptism) it went really well because the bishop and danny, the father really have a lot of things in common and it was a really good lesson and the bishop taught them a lot of stuff and it was cool...
6. we didn't get a chance to see the s. family this week because she works alot and so our schedules didn't really work out. but we are seeing them tomorrow.
7. p day is pretty much just write letters and sleep, sorry im getting sick of typing...
8. yes we have a cd player in the apartment.
i hope everything is going well
elder call

No comments:

Post a Comment