Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, March 16, 2009

Hi from Ohio

hiiii
yes i got the package. thanks for sending all the candy and what not. i need stuff like that to stay awake during personal study. meryl, get use to being tired every morning, its super fun...not. im glad i will have something green to wear tomorrow so someone without teethout doesn't come up and pinch me. im glad chancey gave a good farewell talk, it must run in the family. so he leaves utah in april? i wrote him a few weeks ago and he hasn't written me back yet so he better write me before he leaves.
yes we are still teaching the s. family. the mother and son who is 13 came to church yesterday. the husband is still enjoying the "party supplies" so he wasn't able to make it to church if you know what i mean. on saturday we went over to a family in the wards house and cut down trees. these trees are probably about 50+ feet high and alot of them came down in the ice storm. we filled up more than 10 trucks and trailers worth of wood. yesterday my hamstring and my right cheek were pretty sore from lifting the rounds after they cut them with a "power saw" or chain saw.
the people out here and in kentucky call their grandparents mamaw and papaw.. its a little strange. yesterday we also found out that you must live in ohio if your truck is bigger than your trailer.what am i supposed to do with the tapes that you send me? do you want me to send them back? if so on the same tape or on a new one? what do you want me to say on them if you want me to send them to you?
well im not sure what else you would like me to say soo i am going to go but i hope everyone is going good and all of that
love
elder call

No comments:

Post a Comment