Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Olive Hill is Doing Well

i am good, how are you doing? Olive hill is doing very well right now, this past week we taught 20 lessons and had 3 new investigators. I think it might be the first time (ever or in a lonnnnggggg time) in which 20 lessons have been taught in a week. we are very fortunate for the success that we are able to see at this time. especially since the area was going to be closed 3 weeks ago.How is grandpa norr? what is his email? how is kerry and wendy? do you know if megan got the letter i sent her?
For fathers day we went to Sister Hedge's house and had lunch with them and her family then went out and worked and sweated. We normally don't really have dinner appointments, we have members give us food or things like that. Whenever i make chicken salad i cook the chicken myself then put those "grape" tomatoes on there and cheese and all sorts of stuff.
if you send me a package wait until after the 3rd, i really don't need anything. no candy in large amounts. elder smith and i are seeing who can lose the most weight.
alright well have a good day
wove you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment