Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, June 9, 2010

July 28th

things are going well in the O.H. July 28th? well this transfer is 8 weeks so i guess that is when it ends...thats a long time. We haven't heard a whole lot about the new mission, im sure tomorrow at zone conference we will find out more about the changes and what to expect. I bet you could get one lds.org and find out the boundaries. if you look at the current mission map down at the bottom of it is the website they printed it from so maybe you could find it out that way.
Currently we aren't riding our bikes, we may change that soon to conserve miles, i'm not sure how big the branch is, you might be able to figure that out on the website as well.
Shari is the only one that is progressing at this time. she's the one that had a baptismal date. she came to church last week for the last two hours and this week she is starting back up with radiation. hopefully she will be feeling well enough throughout the week to meet with us and come to church.
How was the lake? how did you get the boat up there? did anything scary happen? was dad stressed?
hmm so you want a story....
a guy has moon shine. the real stuff, we took pictures earlier today. it smells pretty bad. he told us how to make it. i'll make it for you sometime.
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment