Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, April 12, 2010

Very Supportive

dear mommy
Fairfield is pretty good size, they are very supportive, Gladys Knight is coming may 6th and yesterday we had 3 members take each of us out from 3-7 to go and contact people for the fireside. they are both good.The minivan #1 doesn't have a tacometer and #2 it doesn't accelerate very fast. Every morning after we work out we make smoothies and i'm taking this stuff which is pretty much dry steroids called creotine. it puts water in your muslces so you look bigger.
I was thinking about going to the dentist soon, i went in the fall when i was in martin.
Our investigators are doing well, Zach should be getting baptized on saturday.
In fairfield there are a lot of people from Ghana and last night one of the members gave us fish and in Ghana you eat with your hands so we pretty much just pull the meat off of the bones and eat it, he also gave us gizzard.
Miracles lately? i am not sure, probably when i give trainings i am able to think of alot of ideas in a short amount of time which helps me with other ideas to give a good training.
For service we work at a food bank.
take care
wove
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment