Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Olive Hill

i got transferred to olive hill, ky. When the assistants called they told me that they had a special mission for me. I would be transfered to an area that is struggling and i need to get the area going.
my address is 891 Henderson Branch
Olive Hill, Ky 41164
Elder Robinson stayed in Fairfield and Elder Doxey and I were transfered. Zach was not baptized saturday, some things came up and we have to push it back a few weeks, hopefully it won't take too long. Mike did get baptized, it went really well. Sydney had her baby yesterday as well, 4 weeks early i think.
The weather here is pretty nice right now, probably in the mid 60's to low 70's. which has been pretty nice.
Not too many dogs have chased me, i would kind of want to fight a dog if it started to attack me...
On Sunday we had 3 investigators at sacrament meeting, (Eric, mary and zach) it was really cool to have that many investigators there. Sorry its so short, not a whole lot of time today.
love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment