Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, February 1, 2010

This Week Was Good

This week was good, elder beck has only been out 9 months and hasn't had any leadership assignments up to this point so there is a lot that he is trying to adjust to and learn. i'll look for the package, atleast this won't be one of those 9 month things...
i did email them from the library, i'll email you pictures from the wedding next week.
our investigators are doing good, the wedding was pretty good. the service was 12 minutes exactley, nice and short.
we're not supposed to email other missionaries but see if you can get his address where he is or see if he was able to get the letter i sent him. i heard that davey got called to germany but not to the same mission.
saturday at zone leader council president Robbins gave trainings indirectly about the change in the mission. i kinda hope im in columbus...
for service we deliever mail and flowers at the hospital here, it's alright, its not that affective as far as getting people to teach.
we are both zone leaders
things in common? we're still working on that, he's pretty much the total opposite of elder taylor...he served in adams county(where the kid you picked up from the airport is from)
i just wear my normal shoes in the snow.
hope all is going well, give the baby a kiss from me.
does this mean i have to get a new plaque with my picture on it?
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment