Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, February 15, 2010

A Good Valentine's Day

i did have a good valentines day, i did get the package. i like that heating pad, it has an automatic shut off so i won't have to worry about it burning me or my feet getting hot. thanks for getting me katy's address.
Our Book of Mormon class is going well, last week we read 3 nephi 11 then we watched the testiments. it was alright, the storyline in the movie doesn't really catch up with the Book of Mormon until the very end so it could have been better. Tonight we are going to talk about how The Book of Mormon answers the questions of the soul. We're going to give everyone a pass along card with a question and a pass along card that correspond. (Does God answer prayers? Enos 1 with the Book of Mormon pass along card.) Mike is able to come every week, we mostly made the class for him so it goes pretty well. His wife's name is sydney, she just barely turned 19 or is about to and is expecting in about 3 months.
It sounds like Stake Conference is going to be good, during my interview with President Robbins on friday he told me that a member of the Seventy called him this past week and asked him if he would be attending Stake Conference. Stake Conference isn't until April...
Will you get on my old myldsmail account and there is a folder named sharings or something like that, its the email we get from President Robbins each week, i was wondering if you would print those out, they didn't get transfered to my new account. the screen name is skylax17.
Things are going well, but it continues to snow and our trucks continue to stay grounded. Hope the weather is nice in utah.
love
Elder Taylor Call

No comments:

Post a Comment