Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, October 12, 2009

A Very Busy and Productive Week

we had a very busy and productive week this week, we were able to teach 20 lessons for the first time this transfer, one of the apostles promised that if we teach 20 lessons each week of the transfer we will have a baptism each transfer.
things with freddie are going well, he came to church yesterday and stayed for the first 2 hours, he excommunictaed himself after he and his wife got divorced but he came yesterday, we've talked alot with him about doing whats right and let the consequence follow. his wife is active so hopefully he won't fall away becuase she is there.
thats good that nothing too bad happened to the boat, if the hub cap wouldn't have came off you wouldn't have known anything was wrong so sometimes we're shown what needs to be fixed.
thanks for getting me those addresses.
thats good that dad got to take chairs down after conference, i hated doing that. how far of a drive is it from brigham to ogden? do they know where the temple is going to be? west side of I-80? thats dumb that the bograffs might be moving (make sure to tell jeff i said that) i don't remember who the oh do the highlands live on sugarloaf? thats good that sister olsen is doing better.
i hope everything is going well, thanks for the letter.
love elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment