Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Getting Cold

things are going well, its starting to get cold here, the high this past week was probably mid 50's. im gonna start looking for some sheepskin gloves/ mittens to keep my hands warm.
most of the lessons we taught were to the same investigators, i wish we taught 20 lessons to 20 different people, probably 13 of them were to non members then the other ones were to less active members.
i haven't had my flu shot yet but we probably will soon, alot of our investigators are sick so it would probably be a good idea. i haven't cooked the steaks that you sent me but i have cooked some that were in the freezer in our apartment, maybe i'll cook one of them today. how many of the pass along cards with the family on it do you want?
thanks for sending the books, i'll be keeping my out for it. thats pretty cool that you got to watch that broadcast. i remember meeting the temple president and how he talked about president monson, i made a promise with him after he walked us to the room where the session is held. how was the bridal shwer? welll i hope that everything is going well, grandma told me how you took grandpa peach cobbler and max was there? do you know how chance is doing?
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment