Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Changes

yes elder smith got transfered, my new companion is elder johnson, he's from jeroime idaho. hes been out for almost a year, i am now senior companion, district leader over 4 areas and driver of our truck.
things on my birthday went pretty good, thanks for the steak, ice cream, cards, packages, etc... i was pretty surprised when i got all those letters from people in the ward, it was good to hear from everyone. the schwan man was really nice and i asked him if he was going to sing for me and he said he wouldn't and he was only doing that because it was his birthday last week or something.
i haven't been in a ward with a primary program yet or maybe i was in georgetown, i don't think so though. thats cool that you saw the tschaggeny's, i have a lot of stuff i need to do for district meeting so sorry this is a shorter letter but i hope everything is going well
love
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment