Mission Scripture

Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Alma 26:12



Missionaries

Missionaries
Elder Taylor & Hermana Meryl

MTC

MTC
Goodbye at the MTC

About Me

I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The Ohio Cincinnati Mission was dissolved and I have been reassinged to the West Virginia Charleston Mission. I am currently serving in Salem, Virginia. I am enjoying sharing the gospel. It is wonderful to watch people's lives change as they accept the gospel. I have learned that the Lord always listens to us and answers our prayers. I have enjoyed helping people. The service that I have given has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my mission.















Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Really Good Sunday

we had a really good sunday. we were able to get some new investigators and we and pam's confirmation.
thats cool that tonys farewell went well. how are the jones's doing?
im glad that you had a good time at elder smiths farewell.
pam's baptism went really well, i'll send some pics soon.
1. we have some really good appointments tonight with some W&L students. yesterday in the student ward a sister that got home a few weeks ago asked if we ever need help teaching so she is coming with us tonight.
2. we do spend time tracting but yesterday we got some referrals from members so we were able to teach them.
3. on sundays we are at church from 8-4 2 wards.
4. we did a lot of work at both floods. enough to make us exhausted.

sorry it was short.
i love you
elder taylor call

No comments:

Post a Comment